Saturday, April 10, 2010

Trigenics (TM)

The evolution continues. I just finished a two day continuing education seminar this weekend - 10 intensive hours focused on shoulder rehabilitation and spinal manipulation. Courses like these really inspire me to get back to work the next day and build on the healing capabilities of chiropractors!

So, at your next visit, be very excited for your adjustments or your next shoulder rehab session - I've got a few new awesome healing techniques for ya'. In fact, some of them even seem like magic - take only 6 seconds per area - but believe me when I tell you it isn't magic - it's neurological science. I'll explain when I see you.

Both courses this weekend were presented by the Trigenics institute - a manual medicine technique that focuses on neurological re-patterning. Tight muscles? Let's loosen them quickly! Weak muscles? Let's strengthen them. Quickly.

I can't wait to see you and help you all out even better than I have in the past!

See you Monday!