Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Exciting News!

As of last week, it is now official. After almost five great years practicing chiropractic at 1240 Bay (aka Wellpoint Health Centre), I will be changing my office location as of July 1st.

But, if you love my current location due to its proximity to either the subway, your family physician, beautiful Yorkville, or all of the above, don't fret because I'm not going very far. In fact, only a short minute walk from where I am now is where you'll find me in the future: 33 Hazelton Avenue (corner of Hazelton Ave & Scollard) in Yorkville will be my future home. I will be sharing space at Satori Urban Wellness. It is both an exceptional wellness clinic with fantastic holistic health providers (massage, physio, naturopath, acupuncture, etc.) and also an award winning spa. So, patients (and therapists) get the best of both worlds: excellent health care and the most serene environment.

I am really excited about the move for many reasons:
1. Beautiful, relaxing, friendly atmosphere.
2. Combining my skills and services with the other like-minded holistic healers.
3. Staying close to where you're used to finding me.
4. Steps from the subway and parking.

The only thing missing is that I won't be in the same facility as some of your family physicians. However, I will be maintaining my excellent relationship with all the Wellpoint family doctors so nothing will change in terms of coordinating health needs with your medical team!

More information is sure to follow. I will be sending out emails and snail-mails as July gets closer. I look forward to chatting about this with you all in person.

In the meantime, check out: Satori Urban Wellness