Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Moving Update

Hi folks,
To my regular readers (or, reader - I know there is at least one of you), I thought I'd give you a quick update regarding the goings on with my practice. As you may recall, I am changing office locations in July. If it were not for the fabulous new location I would be sad about leaving Wellpoint. But, alas, I am really excited to introduce you to my new office at Satori Urban Wellness - around the corner.

Shortly, this week, you will receive a snail-mail letter introducing you to the new practice location.

Next week, I will send out a mass email with all the same information - for you electronic people!

I am also re-branding myself. Soon I will no longer be "Bend Chiropractic & Laser Therapy". Rather, the understated "Dr. Michael Berenstein - Chiropractor". I'll be launching my new website soon too. Look out for it, it's member features, and newsletter.

My new blog will be built right into the new website too so this blog will cease to exist. I'll keep writing at the new blog though. Stay tuned ...