Monday, May 17, 2010

"LOST" Week

Normally I reserve this blog for writings about chiropractic, wellness, fitness, and the latest research. But, as many of you know, this is an exciting week in the world of pure entertainment. The final episodes of the greatest t.v. show ever air this week on Tuesday and Sunday. My wife and I, my brothers, parents, friends, and millions more have been looking forward to this week. Explaining LOST to you if you are not familiar with the show is too difficult for this blog. So I will not attempt such feat. Just a quick blog to remind everyone of this exciting, momentous week in t.v. entertainment.

Is this blog about health or wellness? Sort of. Having a fictional story to escape life can be very therapeutic. LOST is just that for me. The story, the mysteries, the confusion has brought family and friends together, challenged our minds, made us think outside the box and thoroughly entertained us for six years.

We'll miss you LOST ... until we buy the boxset and re-watch you!