Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Saving Trees


This summer I began saving trees in a chiropractic sort of way. I successfully transitioned my office to paperless chiropractic files. Recently, the Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA) began endorsing and supplying (with a licensing fee, of course) Ontario chiropractors with ChiroWrite - an excellent electronic chiropractic records program.

The office cannot be completely paperless, however. New patient forms still require paper, but all appointment records are now computerized. Fumbling through files and hard to read handwritten notes are a thing of the past. Technology keeps taking me further. In fact, my lousy Dell laptop broke (again!) causing me to invest in a new laptop. So, armed with a new laptop (Lenovo!), wireless mouse, and my electronic records program, I am ready to help restore your body's healing ability with chiropractic care, all the while recording it via the click of a mouse.

You don't need an excuse to come in for a visit and have your spine aligned for healthy living, but if you're looking for an excuse come check out ChiroWrite! There is much talk, especially south of the border, about health care reform and saving the environment. I for one am now providing both: preventative health care and environmentally friendly.